About the Role
We're seeking a full-time recruiting specialist to become a part of our growing Support team.
• Interview and screen job applicants
• Source, recruit and screen qualified candidates for job openings for clients
• Utilize software to manage candidate and client information and to efficiently fill requisitions
• Utilize social media, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook to invite candidates to apply to open positions
• Counsel candidates on how to be professional interviewees when interviewing at a client company
• Administer previous employment verification checks, skills tests and other pre-consideration requirements to job candidates
Previous customer service, recruiting or HR experience required
The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of tasks daily
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Excellent customer service skills.
Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to support the operational needs of the business
An excellent phone communication skill
The ability to read and respond to a high volume of emails each day
Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
About the Company
R. Holmes Strategic LLC is a Human Resource consulting firm. Our expertise is in Organizational Effectiveness and Development (OED) and Human Capital Management (HCM). We are located in the Greater Chicago Area. We help our clients solve their strategic human resource management problems to gain a competitive advantage. Our core values and guiding principles are to provide services that support organizational key objectives, enhance the capabilities of leadership, and prepare employees in organizations to achieve success through high impact strategies and solutions.
Our internal team of SHRM Certified Professional Consultants are knowledgeable in all areas of human resources including compliance, compensation and benefits planning/analysis, workforce planning and employment, recruiting, risk management, employee and labor relations, training/learning and development, conflict management, Lean Six Sigma, as well as HRIS software implementations and conversions. We offer internal training and development opportunities to ensure that our team is well equipped to handle the challenges of HR. Join us!
R. Holmes Strategic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.